Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cartoon Contest Entries

Every year Studentaffairs.com has a cartoon contest for college students around the country. I heard about this two years ago when someone from the U won it. When I saw him win it I told myself I would someday win it. Last year I entered and was sadly disappointed when I didn't even finish in the top four. But this year, thanks to the help of performance enhancing drugs I will bring home the gold. I get $400 if I take first, and no you are not getting a cut. There are a few rules to enter the contest. One of the rules is that it has to be about technology and student life. The second one you might not understand if you don't frequent myspace.com often. I don't, but my wife does. I sometimes get disappointed in these contests because a lot of the time the cartoons are only funny in my head. So....wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home