Sunday, February 11, 2007

Families Are Forever

The recent passing of Anna Nicole Smith was quite shocking. Luckily I have no emotion attached to the woman. I'm surprised to see all the media coverage she gets. I can't really think of anything in the world that she did....let alone anything in the world that she did for GOOD. She married a wrinkly old man for his billions. Yeah yeah yeah...it was true love. Right. It makes me wonder how the confrontation in the after-life is going between her and her late husband. Maybe he doesn't look as wrinkly anymore. The bad news for Anna is, he wasn't able to take his money with him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he can't take money with him, I would assume that she can't take 2 gallons of silicon.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home