Sunday, November 26, 2006

Yes Virginia....he did catch it

When the Utes showed up on Saturday with the best game of their season (I admit) it put a little doubt in me. I thought this was last year all over again. They had the cougs figured out. They marched the defense right down the field and scored with style. Long passes went for touchdowns, punters scored first downs. I slowly prepared myself for a Ute victory. Then it happened...the off-balanced cross over throw to put this one in the history books. How sweet is victory on a last second, game ended touchdown pass?

VERY VERY SWEET!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one thing I fear, is that just like Laman and Lemuel so long ago, so many people will have witnessed these miracles and near angelic manifestations and even still, not convert from their wicked ways. They will forget, and continue to worship false idols. Blessed be those who see, and know, and either change to be, or remain firmly, true blue, through and through. and what a throw it was.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home