Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bronze always was my color

I received this email earlier today:

Dear Mr. Francom:


Congratulations! You have been selected as one of two 3rd Place
winners in the StudentAffairs.com Fourth Annual College Cartoonist
Contest. Your cartoons will be featured on the StudentAffairs.com
website
beginning next week or in the beginning of January. Within the next
2-3 weeks the first place prize of $100.00 will be mailed to you.

If you would like to submit subsequent cartoons on the theme of
college life and technology we pay $20.00 per accepted cartoons. We
send out an email solicitation at the beginning of each month.

Again, congratulations and thank you for participating.


Stuart

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Congrats!! I love the laptop cartoon. Still makes me laugh.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Kurt!!! I just found your blog! Congrats! You do look good in bronze I must say. You are hilarious! I remember laughing my head off now in highschool!!! Anyway, just wanted to say hi. You should check out my blog, it's naturallymeg.wordpress.com. I'm not as funny, but I have a dang cute kid, so I guess it makes up for it! I hope that things are going wonderful in your life!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home